Wednesday, July 2, 2014

D.M.R. Fine Foods Pop Up Cooking School ~ The Perfect Summer BBQ

My increasing excitement over the Summer edition of my Techniques and Tastings(TM) Pop Up Cooking School culminated in a fun, delicious and inspiring time this past weekend.  With a menu featured around the fresh, vibrant, seasonal tastes of Summer, I taught and shared culinary techniques and tips, dished up tasty recipes and equipped my amazing class with the know-how and inspiration to recreate the dishes on their own throughout the Summer--and beyond!  

From fruity sangria mocktails, to scrumptious, chilled gazpacho, to succulent, gourmet meatball sliders, to a decadent sweet finish of berry and balsamic shortcakes, we tasted Summer in all its goodness and had a blast during it all!

It was the ultimate in Happy Eating, and I hope to see you at our next one!

XO,
Dawn



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© D.M.R. Fine Foods. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig