Friday, September 27, 2013

{Be Inspired}: Dreamy Tablescapes

I love being inspired and typically my inspiration comes in many shapes and forms.  But the one thing that remains constant is that wherever and however I find it, it always moves, awakens--and, yes--inspires me.  

With that being said, I'm excited to introduce my BeInspired! Series here on DMRFF!  Beyond my regular doses of food, travel, entertaining, and other yummy tidbits, occasionally I'll share the things, people, places and experiences that inspire me most in my day-to-day living, dreaming and being.  

And it doesn't stop there, because I look forward to you joining the BeInspired! conversation and sharing your inspirations with me!  To begin, keep reading and let's get started with my first installment.


*****

As a girl who loves a gorgeous tablescape, I was immensely inspired by these beautiful works of table art!  If you're into dreamy and over-the-top fabulous decor, then you'll probably love this healthy dose of inspiration as much as I do.  

P.S....I can see some serious entertaining and dinner parties taking place around these tables!



Here's to Happy Eating...and Inspired Living!

Photo Credits: 1, 2, 3, 4
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© D.M.R. Fine Foods. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig