Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Seriously Seeking Good Eats: NYC Edition


Fresh off the heels of my latest Summer getaway to my favorite, favorite New York City, I am refreshed, recharged and grateful for all the experiences and memories that I continue to gain during my time spent in this city.  As a food, culture, fashion and art mecca, my visits are typically mapped out to experience a bit of it all--everything that makes NYC one of the most exciting and indulgent cities that I've had the pleasure to come across.

And my recent jaunt was no different, as I set out with a clear mission to discover and partake in some of the best eats NYC has to offer.  (And in case you're wondering, it was a mission accomplished!)  I share the delicious details in my newest post on Travelista TV, so enjoy and tell me what some of your favorite food and travel destinations are.

Happy Eating!


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© D.M.R. Fine Foods. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig